Sunday, April 29, 2012

What's Hot?

Look what's hot in the press right now!
A few words about these pieces...
I have the Camilla Ring and the Copper Cupchain Bracelet myself and I love them! 
The ring is so classy and simple. I have ginormous hands, and my ring size is 8/9 depending on the ring. This is a 1 size fits all ring that can be adjusted to fit your fingers!

The Copper Cupchain Bracelet is another fav because it has so many "layers" to it. You can wear it with gold, you can wear it with rose gold, you can mix and match it with other bracelet. It would also look great with the Alexa Fringe Necklace.

Other noteworthy pieces to talk about:
Chantilly Lace Cuff is a very elegant piece. This would be a perfect accessory for the classic little black dress. Finish this look with the Snake Orb Pendant NecklaceChantilly Lace Chandelier Earrings

The Marrakesh Bib Necklace is a piece that can stand alone. The thing I really enjoy about this necklace is that is it a "show stopper." Pair this necklace with the simple, yet classy Ava Cupchain Earrings or the Soiree Studs, and the Bardot Spiral Bangle (my personal FAV!..I have this bracelet in gold and it goes with EVERYTHING!)

All of these items and more can be viewed at www.stelladot.com/EricaNAnderson

If you are interested in hosting a party, or becoming a stylist I can help you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment