Friday, June 8, 2012

How I wear Stella & Dot


Happy Friday!
This post is all about how I wear Stella & Dot. The line is so versatile and I love it. Plus, it comes in REALLY cute boxes..and I get really excited to open my jewelry every time I get an order in!
The picture below is one of my latest Martha Stewart projects I did last week. The idea didn't come from Martha Stewart, I just felt like her when I was crafting! The project was inspired by various Pinterest pins, and I've been looking for an inexpensive way to display/organize my jewelry. To see the full post you can visit my other blog- The Simple Life.
Here are 2 every day looks that I have put together, and worn in public--

Thursday June 7, 2012
Outfit: Eggplant colored tank from Gap, grayish colored shorts from Gap
Jewelry:
Necklace: Copa Necklace (it's hard to see but it is a gold chain with turquoise and 2 different shade of green beads)
Ring: Camilla Ring
Arm party: Bardot Spiral Bangle-GoldRenegade Cluster Bracelet
Friday June 8, 2012
Today was a dressy day for me. I had to look like a doctor today, because I had to go into clinic and meet with my clinic doctor. Our attire for clinic is business causal, so in 3 weeks get ready to see more business attire looks! Note: I DO NOT normally wear full make up to school, much less make sure my hair is done to the nine. Today was an exception :)

Outfit: Dark Blue silky tank from Target, black dress pants from J. Crew and black flats from Nine West
Jewelry:
Necklace: None--my shirt had a tie on it, and a necklace just looked awkward
Ring: Jules Ring
Arm Party: Bardot Spiral Bangle- GoldLindsay Bangle- OrangeEleanor Bangle

I love to layer my bangles--and right now if you have the Instagram App, add Stella & Dot as a friend because there is a current promo going on! Take a pic of your arm party, Instagram it and YOU could win $500 in jewelry!

You know how else you could get free jewelry?
Hosting a show! 
I want to earn you FREE jewelry--book your show today. I only have a few show dates left...
Book your show today! (i'm serious...)
Go ahead--send me a message: enanderson18@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment