Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fall 2012 Sneak Preview

Stella & Dot has leaked a little preview for the Fall line...and I am beyond excited to see the entire collection!
Here's a sneak preview of what to expect...

Bracelets
There are a few show stoppers in this picture! I personally LOVE bracelets. I think they are a very simple way to complete an outfit. I love to have a little arm party on my left wrist, and I can't wait to add to my already awesome collection!

Statement Necklaces
Statement necklaces are HOT right now! I've learned to love and embrace statement necklaces. I will admit, at first I HATED them. I thought they were gaudy, and awkward. Simply, I had no idea how to wear them...so, I started slowly adding them into the daily rotation of outfits. Now, I turn to statement necklaces over the simple chain!


Big Rings
Big rings have been in season for a while now...I still love them! 


Orders for the Fall line start July 7! I would love to earn YOU free fall jewels. Message me to book your show! I have a few dates left in July--hurry and book your show today!
email: enanderson18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment