Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspired by Style: ARC Earrings

Today's Inspired by Style spotlight is on the new ARC Earrings. These earrings are delicate, elegant stone earrings that are universally flattering and add the perfect touch of polished style to ANY look! Theses earrings are near and dear to Stella & Dot's Senior Director, Carla Greengrass--these little beauties are names after her grandmother, Ann. 


Carla's story: 
"I chose the name ARC because these are the initials of my beloved grandma, Ann. She was a strong, independent, elegant, and loving woman who I adored with all of my heart, and miss dearly. Though she's been gone for a long time, her impact on my life was substantial and has influenced who I am today. 
She would have loved Stella & Dot, not only because she understood the power of fashion, but also because of the entrepreneurial opportunity it provides women. Back in the '50s, she entered the workforce out of necessity, leveraging her smarts, style and heart of gold to build a hugely successful business. I like to think I'm following in her footsteps and can think of no better way to honor her legacy than with these gorgeous earrings."


Want these little jewels? Visit www.stelladot.com/EricaNAnderson

No comments:

Post a Comment