Monday, August 20, 2012

What I Wore: Monday


Monday's Outfit:
Sweater: J-Crew
Capri's: Gap
Nude Flats: Nine West

Monday's Jewelry

Monday's are always a struggle for me, so today's outfit was a casual one...and I live with myself and my pup. He wasn't much help in taking a real life picture this morning..so downloaded pictures will have to work!

Meet: Crosby. My 4 legged fur-baby.


This is the first time I've paired the Bianca Tassel with the Gigi Studs. It was quite a hit, I even got complemented on my outfit by the radiologist when I presented my case this morning. I wear the Bardot Spiral almost every day. I love it, it's one bracelet that loops around. I chose the nude flats to put more focus on the jewelry today. 
I am also 5'11" and uncoordinated. Heels look funny on me, and my feet hurt after like 2 hours of wearing heels. Therefore, I'm a flats girl. 

It's Monday. Time to finish my research articles. Then workout time. 
Stay classy all 3 of my Stella & Dot followers!

P.S---Stella & Dot Party! 
My Mommsey is having an online show and all proceeds are helping ME head to the Dominican Republic for a chiropractic mission trip! 
Dates of the trip are September 26-September 30. 
All donations and/or Stella & Dot purchases are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tassel necklace, very pretty! And love the green too!
    I wore the necklace I won today and received several compliments on it as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you love it! It's one of my fav's also.

      Delete