Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Online Shopping Extravaganza!

Join me for my Online Holiday Shopping Extravaganza!
If you are looking for a beautiful, budget friendly, yet, unique gift--then Stella & Dot is the perfect shopping place for you!?


There are so many wonderful giftable items this holiday season!

Here is one gift I have bought for the Christmas season- it's for my boyfriend's mom 
(I know she doesn't read this...so the gift will still be a surprise!)
She had called me the other day wanting to know more about Stella & Dot and had mentioned on the phone she wants me to bring my jewelry so she can play "dress up" and see everything because she isn't used to all this new "flashy" jewelry. She has worn the same earrings and necklace for 20+ years...so mama needs an update! 

With that in mind, here is what I got her for Christmas-
The With Love Necklace and added the birthstones for Josh and Rob (her boys).
The necklace is simple, meaningful, and updated.  
With Love Necklace
This is just ONE of the many wonderful gifts Stella & Dot has for you  this holiday season.
To shop my trunk show-->http://www.stelladot.com/ts/ye0m5
Don't forget the December Specials--especially the trunk show special!

No comments:

Post a Comment