Saturday, September 22, 2012

5 Favorites Under $50

Stella & Dot has many awesome pieces under $50. So I thought I'd feature my favorites under $50.
Some of these pieces I have, some I wish I had.
You can check all of these out at: www.stelladot.com/EricaNAnderson, go to the Under 50 tab

To start it off:
1. Gigi Earrings- I have the red, but they also come in black
How I wear them: With ANYTHING!
Jewelry I pair with: Olivia Bib Necklace, Bardot Spiral Bangle- Gold, Lindsay Bangle- Orange
2. Secret Garden Ring
How I wear it: With ANYTHING!
Jewelry I pair with: Secret Garden Cuff,  Secret Garden Charm Necklace or Secret Garden Cluster Necklace
3. Nina Bracelet
**I don't have this, it's on the wishlist...my birthday is around the corner, and Christmas is soon**
4.  Sole Bracelet
How I wear it: Casual outfits
This bracelet is special to me, as well as the shine bracelet (they don't have it anymore). It's special because I believe it was last April that all proceeds from this bracelet went to Autism Speaks. I am a proud supporter of Autism Speaks. I am not autistic, I don't have a family member with autism, but I have a heart to help these kids that have autism. I am an Alpha Xi Delta alum, and our organization we support is Autism Speaks. 1 in 88 kids have autism today. I have made it my personal mission as a future chiropractor to get extra training to help these children, because I don't want to see 1 in 88 go any lower....sorry for the rant. 
5.  Secret Garden Charm Necklace
How I wear this: Usually with V-Neck t's. Its a casual outfit necklace










No comments:

Post a Comment