Friday, September 21, 2012

Runway Trend: Lace

Hello everyone!
I am back! I took a little blogging hiatus to concentrate on passing my 9 finals. Yuck...everything went well and I'm back in action.

I took a little looksy at the Stella & Dot site today and found this little gem--lace. I freaking LOVE lace. I'm not the "girly-est" girl in the world, but give me some lace, cowboy boots and I am SET. Back to the jewelry...Stella & Dot has a few pieces that fit with the lace trend and I personally think they are fantastic. So I thought I would share it with you all (that's the northern way of saying y'all).


Lace is becoming more and more popular by the day. Stella & Dot's lace collection is perfect for any outfit. From casual to a night out on the town there is a something for everyone!

Here's a little preview of the lace collection.
My top 3 personal fav's (remember I'm a gold jewelry lover)
1. Geneve Lace Bib Necklace
2. Chantilly Lace Cuff
3. Geneve Lace Ring-gold

Get your "lace on" by visiting: www.stelladot.com/EricaNAnderson




2 comments:

  1. Oh my...gorgeous! I love lace as well, and all of these pieces are stunning! I think that cuff is my favorite! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning aren't they! The new holiday line comes out October1st! I would love to do an online show for you, or if you are in the Atlanta area we could do an at home show! It's such a fun, easy way to get those "wish list" pieces for free!

    ReplyDelete