Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Deal- Nahla Necklace 60% OFF

Head on over to my Facebook page and check out this deal... or head on over to my website and place your order today (like NOW so you can take advantage of this deal)--or you can shop a my current trunk show...lots of possibilities.


The Nahla necklace is currently 60% OFF, I repeat, the Nahla necklace is currently 60% off. Which makes the price of this necklace $27.60 (+shipping and tax...total like $38.00), TOTAL STEAL!
This piece is not only simple and stunning, but it would be a perfect gift!

Again..here's where you check out the deal

Here's where you can SHOP til you DROP 

Note: I KNOW Ms. Randi would appreciate you all if you ordered from her show.
Don't know Randi? Check out this amazing mama's blog: A Modern Day Fairy Tell
(P.S--enter the giveaway and have a shot at earning a $50 gift card to Stella & Dot, also, if you shop on her show you are entered for more chances to win)

No comments:

Post a Comment