Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My jewelry has FINALLY arrived! I seriously feel like it's been a million years since I placed the order..
I am in LOVE with all of my pieces. I think this is the first time that I have loved everything I ordered. Yeah..that's such a weird thing to say, but it's so true. The last few orders I've placed there have been a few pieces that I ordered that I thought would "grow" on me or would "look better in person" than in the catalogue...not true.
With this line I used the thought of "If I don't love it online, I won't love it on me".

Here's why I love this new Spring line:

1. My favorite colors are pink and orange (yes, I wear them together and have an obsession)
2. I love Spring and Summer
3. I thought their line was more practical this time around (meaning--I can wear more of it to clinic!)
4. For me, the line seemed much more versatile and easier to mix & match

Here are a few pics I snapped while unpacking :)



I've got the new look books! I would love to send you one! 
Just leave me a comment and I will snail mail one out to you!

Happy Wednesday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment