Friday, March 29, 2013

Autism on my Mind

For the entire month of April, Stella & Dot is supporting Autism! 

20% of the proceeds from each of the 4 featured items will go to support the HollyRod Foundation. 

As a alumni of Alpha Xi Delta (we support Autism Speaks), and a future chiropractor who has the passion of working with children- especially the "spectrum" disorder children I have calling to support not only the HollyRod foundation, but any local Autism Speaks/Autism foundation.


I would LOVE to do an online donation trunk show (or if in Atlanta area, a home show), where the proceeds go to a local Autism Speaks group! If anyone is interested in hosting a show, I would love to chat!
P.S- The Summer Line Launches so, so soon!
All I can say is Stella & Dot will be launching a bag line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment