Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm baaccckkk!

After taking a long blogging hiatus, I am BACK!
It's been a nutso 3 months with classes, but I'm ready to get back on this blogging train!

First things first:
Summer line, it launches in a few weeks! All I can say is S & D have added BAGS to their line. I'm really super pumped to see the summer line!

Second thing:
In April S & D gives a portion of their proceeds to a charity for Autism.
I would LOVE to pair up with anyone and everyone for a trunk show where I donate a portion of the sales to a charity for Autism. Children with Autism hold a special place in my heart; it's been one of the biggest motivators for me to get through Chiropractic school. I have a PASSION for helping these children. I just read the other day that 1 in 55 children are now being diagnosed with Autism.

20% of the proceeds from:
Tree of Life Necklace- Silver
Spirit Bracelet
Pippa Necklace-Purple
La Folie Necklace

Proceeds will be donated to the HollyRod Foundation.
To set up an AMAZING donation trunk show leave a comment below and we will set something up!


No comments:

Post a Comment