Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Holiday's are HERE!

The Holiday Collection is here and it’s like Christmas in… October! This is my first holiday season as a Stylist with Stella & Dot, and I just continue to be in awe of how they continue to outdo themselves. Seriously, I feel like every new season with Stella & Dot just gets better and better. We have tons of new pieces to please most everyone’s taste and budget. There are so many new products we’re offering, so many great gift ideas, and the packaging is irresistable. Here’s a sampling of my top picks! To see the rest of the collection, visit my personal website at www.stelladot.com/EricaNAnderson


This holiday season we have 2 designer collaborations.
Alice Temperley is a famous British designer whose collection can be seen on Kate and Pippa Middleton. Her collection combines femininity with a cool British style. 

My favorite piece from her collection is the 
The story behind the charms on the bracelet is this: 
Heart Charm – represents love; Bird Charm – one of Alice’s favorite motifs, it represents freedom; Fox Charm – a special charm for Alice’s son Fox London; Crown Charm – represents Alice’s British herritage; Key Charm – a popular symbol from Alice in Wonderland, the key opens doors to a world of possibilities.


This piece is from Lara Bohinc is another U.K based brand that combines luxury with a bold style. Although this piece is a total splurge, I really love the "knotty-ness" of this piece. It's definite show stopper for any occasion.


From our THINK PINK collection there are so many awesome pieces--between scarves, wallets, tech cases and bracelets there is something for everyone. All proceeds with go to benefit the NFF. I am looking to do a few benefit trunk shows in the Atlanta area or online, so please let me know if you or someone else is interested!


This wallet is so amazing, and is on my wishlist. It is full of pockets, has beautiful detailing and an awesome tassel!
From our holiday collection, my two absolute favorites of the whole collection are the:

These are A-MA-ZING! I cannot wait to wear them. I am not a fan of "dangly" earrings..but these I am  SO excited about. When I first saw these I thought of wearing them with a cute little black dress, tights, and boots--which means a perfect combo to look fabulous and have a date night.
Seriously..go check these babies out. Then go check out the ring for a perfect pair!








2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING all the scarves...though, I think the pink is my favorite, and love that it supports breast cancer (my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last year). And those earrings...so pretty! I'm definitely going to have to add a few of these things to my Christmas list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new collection...there is SO much to choose from! It's all so wonderful, and perfect for the holiday's. I would love to do a show for you- online or in person. It's such an easy way to earn those wish-list items!

    If you are interested in becoming a stylist- I would love to send you some information about it also!

    ReplyDelete