Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fabulous Under $50


am a sucker for sales---therefore I check the Favorites Under $50 on Stella & Dot often. Not only am I curious to see what they have there, but honestly, that's where my budget is allowing me to shop right now. I am in chiropractic school and live off of student loans--therefore I am on a fixed budget.

I checked the other day and let me tell you they have some AWESOME items up---
Here's a few of my favorites (and I have all of these except the Capri Chandelier Earrings)..
Capri Chandelier Earrings--also comes in turquoise

Carobella Hoops--also comes in rose gold

Camilla Ring

Nugget Wrap Bracelet

Callie Bracelet

Remember the Mystery Hostess Trunk Show is still in full swing-- for every $30 spent you are entered to win FREE jewelry!
Copy and Paste this link to start shopping!
http://www.stelladot.com/style/trunkshow/6e26e2a6-9567-11e1-ad30-005056b55330



No comments:

Post a Comment