Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friday's Fabulous Under $50

I'm a day late on the Friday Fabulous Under $50 post...sorry, it's been quite a busy week!!

The focus of this Friday Fabulous Under $50 is: Necklaces




#1
My first pick is the Threaded Turquoise Necklace. I have this necklace, and I will admit I didn't like it at first. But now, it's grown on me. I have yet to wear it, but I think it would be perfect with a pair of capris, a solid colored button-up and a nice pair of sandals or wedges. The price of this necklace is: $49.00

To complete the look add either the: Charlize Teardrop Earrings ($34.00) or the Capri Chandelier Earrings ($49.00). If you wanted to add a bracelet the Signature Scallop and Leather Bracelet ($34.00) would be the perfect fit!

#2
The second pick for the week is the Vallen Pendant ($39.00). This necklace is on my "wish list" and will probably make my "Wednesday Wishlist" post. It is a very simple piece that would look great casual or dressed up. It is part of the Coral Collection that came out with the Summer 2012 line this past April.

To complete this look I would go for a pop of color with the Lindsay Bangle [turquoise and white are both $49.00 each]. If you wanted to add some earrings the Odette Hoops ($39.00) would look fantastic with this necklace.

#3
The third, and last pick for the week is the Panther Pendant Necklace ($49.00). I feel like this necklace is not only unique, but has a sassy feel to it. 

To complete this look you could add the: Vintage Twist Bracelet ($39.00), the Soiree Studs- Hematite ($24.00),  and the Soiree Ring Trio.


These 3 looks complete the Friday Fabulous Under $50 post! 

Remember the Mystery Hostess Trunk Show is still underway! Place your order today!





No comments:

Post a Comment