Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Last Minute Gifts for Mom!

My mom is a VERY special lady--The best way to describe our relationship= best friends. We talk at least 3 times a week if not more, text "fashion help" photos to each other, we hang out when I'm home, shop together...ya know, do what best friends do. Our relationship has always been that way; I never went through the "moody" teenage years (she would say the same thing), we never had knock-out drag-out fights...none of that. 

As I've ventured on this new hobby, we've grown even closer...we've become more girly
I have never been the girliest girl- I mean I LOVE my sweats, sports and looking like a complete mess..but I also LOVE being able to get dressed up, wear high heels, and look clean and classy. 

Over the past month as I've started Stella & Dot it's been a lot of trial and error..well more error than anything because I simply am NEW at this and need to have patience and faith in the good Lord above. But the one thing that has been constant is mom--she will send me texts here and there about how she wore her jewelry today and everyone loved it....she loves Stella & Dot for the fact that it is "unique" and "makes a statement." 

On Monday- Stella & Dot corporate had people vote on their favorite bracelets out of the 3 choices below--the first place would be 50% off, the second place would be 40% off and the third place would be 30% off. 
Out of these bracelets...I believe my mom has 2 out of the 3. 
She loves them.
If my mom loves them, your mom or aunt or sister or friend or neighbor or PTA group..or whoever it may be will love them!

This deal is available for today only!
Shop the link here--there is still time to get that gift for mom
http://www.stelladot.com/style/trunkshow/6e26e2a6-9567-11e1-ad30-005056b55330

Spend $30. Win free jewelry. It's really that simple.

Want to host a show, become a hostess or have questions? email me: enanderson18@gmail.com
Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EricaAndersonStellaAndDotIndependentStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment